Amanda-Users

recovery question

2008-11-19 11:19:46
Subject: recovery question
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:11:19 -0500
Greetings all;

I've just managed to get back to a working install here, after 4 days.  My
main 500Gb disk took a dump.

Anyway, I now have amanda passing an amcheck operation so I assume that I
could run amrecover.

Unforch, what I need is an amfind utility.  I need to find all the
spamassassin & perl stuffs that made spamassassin work before, I'm drowning
in spam here.

Is this possible?

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
May a Misguided Platypus lay its Eggs in your Jockey Shorts.