Amanda-Users

Re: Two can this be done question

2008-11-05 17:40:57
Subject: Re: Two can this be done question
From: Ian Turner <ian AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "McGraw, Robert P" <rmcgraw AT purdue DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 16:48:09 -0500
Robert,

For question #1: You can fudge the disklist file manually, since it just keeps
the tape in order. Or you can relabel the tape with amlabel, which will do
what you want.

For question #2: Read the manpages for the -o option, which lets you override
any configuration directive for any Amanda command.

Cheers,

--Ian

--
Zmanda: Byte & Switch "Top 10 Storage Startups", July 2008