Amanda-Users

Two can this be done question

2008-11-05 15:20:37
Subject: Two can this be done question
From: "McGraw, Robert P" <rmcgraw AT purdue DOT edu>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 15:17:19 -0500
1) I ran a backup several days ago but it had some errors but it did
write some data to tape. I would like to remove this backup and reuse
the tape. Is there an Amanda command that can remove all the necessary
files for a particular backup or is this something that I need to do
manually.

2) Is there a way that I can pass the "incronly" parameter in the amdump
command line so that only incrementals will be preformed for that days
backup?

Thanks

Robert

Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System                    EMAIL: rmcgraw AT purdue DOT edu
Purdue University                            ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics                   PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067