Amanda-Users

RE: Checking for GLIB error

2008-07-24 12:55:53
Subject: RE: Checking for GLIB error
From: "Paul Crittenden" <paul.crittenden AT simpson DOT edu>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:55:56 -0500
Don't you hate it when folks do this? As you install each dependency be
sure and read the description because sometime each dependency has it
own dependencies which must be installed.

Paul Crittenden
Computer Systems Manager
Simpson College
Phone: 515-961-1680
Email: paul.crittenden AT simpson DOT edu