Amanda-Users

RE: dumporder parameter

2008-07-22 04:43:16
Subject: RE: dumporder parameter
From: "Johan Booysen" <johan AT matrix-data.co DOT uk>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:37:17 +0100
Hi,

I got no reply so apologies if it was a stupid question.  I'm now simply
using dumporder "Ssss", and Amanda seems to be dumping disklist entries
starting from largest to smallest, which will work just fine for me.
I'm doing level 0 backups each night, and know how long the largest DLE
takes, so can reasonably accurately work out when to start the backup
job.

Anyways - I'll keep an eye on it just to make sure it keeps on doing
that.

Regards,

Johan