Amanda-Users

RE: can't make on Solaris 10: Failed make install!

2008-01-09 10:28:37
Subject: RE: can't make on Solaris 10: Failed make install!
From: "Byarlay, Wayne A." <wab AT purdue DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 10:19:53 -0500
Hey, all, After reading about 4 or 5 responses, (THANK YOU all greatly), Here's
what I did.

the only thing I did was to add /usr/sfw/bin to my path. I just ran "make
install" and it appeared to go all through properly.

But, as it seems, now "make install" fails with "make: Fatal error: Command
failed for target 'install-recursive'

Do I need to install gmake? (have downloaded it already from the gnu site).

p.s. I also found some interesting stuff in /usr/nsfw. (ha ha ha).

p.p.s. and yes, if the Solaris Gurus feel that the Amanda wiki needs updated,
PLEASE by all means take the time to do so...

WAB