Amanda-Users

Re: Does anybody have a LTO4 tapetype ?

2007-12-12 19:27:40
Subject: Re: Does anybody have a LTO4 tapetype ?
From: "storm66 AT club-internet DOT fr" <storm66 AT club-internet DOT fr>
To: Marc Muehlfeld <Marc.Muehlfeld AT medizinische-genetik DOT de>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 01:17:22 +0100
Hello,

I have used amtapetype to get the LTO4 constants, it was very long
from 13:00 until 21:30 ..... but here is it :

define tapetype LTO4 {
    comment "Dell LTO4 800Go - Compression Off"
    length 802816 mbytes
    filemark 0 kbytes
    speed 52616 kps
}

As I have no login to update the wiki I send it on the list to put it
into the right place.

The "0 kbytes" filemark seems a little bit strange ... but after 8:30
hours work it should be good ?
The speed seems to be lower than a little try I have done :
#19Go in #4 minutes giving #80Mo/sec.

Regards

JP Pozzi