Amanda-Users

Re: Some noop questions (RAID with Amanda)

2007-11-13 02:13:41
Subject: Re: Some noop questions (RAID with Amanda)
From: "AN@S" <anas.marrawi AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:59:41 +0200
On 11/11/2007, Dustin J. Mitchell <dustin AT zmanda DOT com> wrote:
On 11/11/07, AN@S <anas.marrawi AT gmail DOT com> wrote:

Marc's right - this is a configure-time option.  Gentoo has some
unusual defaults for Amanda's various configure options, although I
don't see anything about sysconfdir, or defaulting to /usr/local.  Did
you build from the ebuild?

At first I compiled Amanda from source, but I had some problems so I thought it would be easier to just do the emerge so I deleted everything (I think) and just emerged it.
So as you can see it's a mess and I'm not sure about the configuration :)