Amanda-Users

Re: calcsize estimate takes too long

2007-11-06 21:12:12
Subject: Re: calcsize estimate takes too long
From: fedora <zuki AT abamon DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 18:05:03 -0800 (PST)
You are right guys. In the that directory got thousands of txt files. I did
increased etimeout and dtimeout up to 7200 but amanda still cannot do
estimate. Do I need to increase it more? I think it is not suitable for me
if I set the estimate to "server" because my disk usage changes from day to
day for that DLE and it would not accurate. Does amanda has any other
solutions on this kind of situation?