Amanda-Users

RE: amrestore

2007-10-17 17:02:56
Subject: RE: amrestore
From: "Krahn, Anderson" <AKrahn AT gs1us DOT org>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:58:13 -0500

After creating a amada-client.conf in /etc/Amanda..

I get the following error

/opt/amanda/server/sbin/amrecover Full

AMRECOVER Version 2.5.2p1. Contacting server on prdapp16-qa-master ...

NAK: amindexd: invalid service, add 'amindexd' as argument to amandad

#cat /etc/amanda/amanda-client.conf

conf "Full"

index_server "prdapp16-qa-master"

tape_server "prdapp16-qa-master"

client inetd.conf

amanda dgram udp wait amanda /opt/amanda/client/libexec/amandad amandad

Server:

cat /home/amanda/.amandahosts

prdapp16.transora.com amanda amdump

prdapp16.transora.com root amindexd amidxtaped

qaapp01-bkup.1sync.org root amindexd amidxtaped

qaapp01-bkup.1sync.org root amandaidx

inetd.conf

amanda dgram udp wait amanda /opt/amanda/client/libexec/amandad  amandad # amanda

amandaidx stream tcp nowait amanda /opt/amanda/client/libexec/amindexd  amindexd # amanda

amidxtape stream tcp nowait amanda /opt/amanda/client/libexec/amidxtaped  amidxtaped # Amanda

Any thoughts?