Amanda-Users

Re: problem building 2.5.2p1 on Cobalt raq-4i server appliance

2007-10-07 09:19:14
Subject: Re: problem building 2.5.2p1 on Cobalt raq-4i server appliance
From: Craig Dewick <cdewick AT lios.apana.org DOT au>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 23:18:33 +1000 (EST)
On Sat, 6 Oct 2007, Dustin J. Mitchell wrote:

On 10/6/07, Craig Dewick <cdewick AT lios.apana.org DOT au> wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007, Jean-Louis Martineau wrote:
I have:
/usr/include/netinet/in.h: typedef uint16_t in_port_t;

Ah I've found this exists on my Raq-4i also. 8-)  Looking at the compiler
output again, I might be interpreting the errors incorrectly so I've
included the output as an attachment.

This seems to be a common problem:
http://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/imapproxy-info/2004-April/000238.html
http://osdir.com/ml/security.virus.clamav.user/2004-02/msg00118.html
  http://osdir.com/ml/security.virus.clamav.user/2004-02/msg00354.html

Since you have netinet/in.h, can you look in that file to see if
in_port_t is defined there, perhaps conditionally?  If not, do a
recursive grep as JLM suggested to see if you can find a definition,
and let us know where it is.

That seems to have been a misnomer on my part due to an incorrect search specification. 8-)

Doing a proper search through all the header files has produced no match for 'in_port_t' anywhere, not even in /usr/include/netinet/in.h (which I have included as an attachment so you can see what is in that file).

I'll send you the output you requested via gmail.

Craig.

--
Post by Craig Dewick (tm). Web @ "http://lios.apana.org.au/~cdewick";.
Email 2 "cdewick AT lios.apana.org DOT au". SunShack @ "http://www.sunshack.org";