Amanda-Users

Re: problem building 2.5.2p1 on Cobalt raq-4i server appliance

2007-10-06 10:09:13
Subject: Re: problem building 2.5.2p1 on Cobalt raq-4i server appliance
From: Craig Dewick <cdewick AT lios.apana.org DOT au>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 00:08:30 +1000 (EST)
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007, Jean-Louis Martineau wrote:

I have:
/usr/include/netinet/in.h: typedef uint16_t in_port_t;

Ah I've found this exists on my Raq-4i also. 8-) Looking at the compiler output again, I might be interpreting the errors incorrectly so I've included the output as an attachment.

Hopefully someone can determine what is currently preventing the build from completing properly and suggest some mods to the code that will overcome the problems.

Craig.

--
Post by Craig Dewick (tm). Web @ "http://lios.apana.org.au/~cdewick";.
Email 2 "cdewick AT lios.apana.org DOT au". SunShack @ "http://www.sunshack.org";