Amanda-Users

MySQL Integrity

2007-09-05 23:33:47
Subject: MySQL Integrity
From: fedora <zuki AT abamon DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 20:32:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hi guys,

I need u guys experiences who are close and familiar with amanda. I used
amanda to backup my databases in /var/lib/mysql.
Does amanda can backup and restore databases without any error of its
integrity? I encountered 2 times when recovering databases. I can't do
databases check integrity (myisamchk or mysqlcheck) even all the backups
returns no error. I tried to recover those databases many times but only 2
times I cant do the integrity checking. Was it caused by amanda or my
settings?
Please advice guys.