Amanda-Users

Re: to disk to tape?

2007-05-10 19:13:07
Subject: Re: to disk to tape?
From: "Donofrio, Lewis" <donofrio AT umich DOT edu>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 17:05:23 -0400

You need to keep vtape as close to the size of your physical tapes as possable - as far as I know...and going from data to holding to vtapes to physical tapes will require two jobs.  One for data to holding to vtapes then one for vtapes to holding disk to archival media.

--someone corrent me if I'm mistaken.
Lewis Donofrio AT umich DOT edu
Cell: (734) 323-8776