Amanda-Users

Re: amrestore help

2007-04-30 08:28:51
Subject: Re: amrestore help
From: Steven Settlemyre <settlemy AT asel.udel DOT edu>
To: Guy Dallaire <clepeterd AT gmail DOT com>, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 08:16:40 -0400
I'd love to, but see my message below. I get an error when I try to run amrecover. Is there a way to get past this error?

Guy Dallaire wrote:
amrecover is easier to use

2007/4/27, Steven Settlemyre <settlemy AT asel.udel DOT edu <mailto:settlemy AT asel.udel DOT edu>>:

    actually, i found how to put the desired tape into the active slot of
    the changer. But when i do "amrestore /dev/nst0 lollipop /files1"
    I get
    this:

    amrestore: missing file header block
    amrestore:   2: skipping zoo._.20070419.1.1
    amrestore: missing file header block
    amrestore:   6: skipping marlin._var.20070419.1.1
    amrestore:  10: reached end of information

    What now?