Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda on Gentoo Linux?

2007-03-18 22:59:10
Subject: Re: Amanda on Gentoo Linux?
From: dustin AT zmanda DOT com
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 21:53:09 -0500
On Sun, Mar 18, 2007 at 09:41:33PM +0100, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
> Any amanda-users here who use the gentoo-ebuilds of amanda?
> Anyone who runs amanda on Gentoo Linux in productive/professional
> environments?
>
> I would like to hear some feedback on this, thanks (off-list comments
> welcome as well, if preferred).

I use Gentoo, and am an Amanda developer, although at the moment I'm not
using amanda in a "production" environment on Gentoo.  I don't know of
any issues that would prevent that, though.  If you find some issues
(e.g., problems with an ebuild), I'll be glad to help.  What's up?

Dustin

--
        Dustin J. Mitchell
        Storage Software Engineer, Zmanda, Inc.