Amanda-Users

Couple of nits with 2.5.1p1-20061002

2006-10-03 02:37:26
Subject: Couple of nits with 2.5.1p1-20061002
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: AMANDA users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 01:28:22 -0400
Greetings all;

A couple of things tonight after installing the latest 2.5.1p1 tarball.

1) I did not get any email from the backup itself, nor the verify after,
only my own wrapper script with its usually verbose babble.

2) I use the 8.5x11-3hole printer form, and the line listing the
compression achieved in the upper left-hand box has no data in the line.
That report looked otherwise normal so I assume the backup and verify went
ok.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
message by Gene Heskett are: