Amanda-Users

usetimestamp question

2006-09-27 14:40:00
Subject: usetimestamp question
From: "McGraw, Robert P." <rmcgraw AT purdue DOT edu>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:36:10 -0400
If I start using "usetimestamp yes" is there any problem using amanda
programs on older file names? Is there anything that I need to do to the old
files?

Robert

Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System                 EMAIL: rmcgraw AT purdue DOT edu
Purdue University                         ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics                PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street                   FAX: (419) 821-0540
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067