Amanda-Users

Re: amanda configuration file question

2006-09-08 10:49:44
Subject: Re: amanda configuration file question
From: Jean-Louis Martineau <martineau AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "McGraw, Robert P." <rmcgraw AT purdue DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 10:43:23 -0400
Robert,

With amanda-2.5.1, you can do 'amadmin <config> config'.
It will dump the config.

Jean-Louis

McGraw, Robert P. wrote:
Is there an amanda command that will list the .config parameters that will
be used in a particular run.
I have two types of runs; archive and daily. I have an includefile for most
of my parameters and a .config file for each type run.
I would like to run a command that will list the parameters that will be
used for a particular run. The will allow me to be sure I have the right
parameters for the different run types.

Thanks

Robert

Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System                 EMAIL: rmcgraw AT purdue DOT edu
Purdue University                         ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics                PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street                   FAX: (419) 821-0540
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067