Amanda-Users

amanda configuration file question

2006-09-08 10:28:04
Subject: amanda configuration file question
From: "McGraw, Robert P." <rmcgraw AT purdue DOT edu>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:22:13 -0400
Is there an amanda command that will list the .config parameters that will
be used in a particular run.

I have two types of runs; archive and daily. I have an includefile for most
of my parameters and a .config file for each type run.

I would like to run a command that will list the parameters that will be
used for a particular run. The will allow me to be sure I have the right
parameters for the different run types.

Thanks

Robert

Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System                 EMAIL: rmcgraw AT purdue DOT edu
Purdue University                         ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics                PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street                   FAX: (419) 821-0540
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067