Amanda-Users

Re: tapelist - how to edit

2006-08-08 04:37:21
Subject: Re: tapelist - how to edit
From: "Joe Donner (sent by Nabble.com)" <lists AT nabble DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 01:28:04 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for your insight into this.

As it stands, I'm only using 5 tapes and amanda hasn't "gone into
production" yet.  So it really is a small matter if I "lose" what has
already been backed up to those tapes.  In fact, if I amrmtape'd all of the
existing tapes and start over again, it wouldn't really matter at this
stage.  However, I want to put amanda into production this week, so would
like to have everything looking nice and neat.

This is purely as a convenience to me - I just don't like the tape numbers
being out of sequence...