Amanda-Users

irix 6.5 install help

2006-06-27 10:45:13
Subject: irix 6.5 install help
From: "Sung, Raymond CW" <R.C.W.Sung AT hw.ac DOT uk>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:38:21 +0100

Dear Amanda Users,

I'm new to using makefiles and I need to install the client part of Amanda on an IRIX 6.5 machine.

Unfortately I'm getting compilation errors saying the stdint.h header is to be only used for c99 mode compilation and then the last error message is "don't know how to make amanda.conf.5"

What flags/options should I be using when running the ./configure command. These are the current ones I'm using:

CC=cc, CFLAGS=-64, LDFLAGS=-64.

I've tried compiling with and without 64-bit library compilation.

I'm using the latest version of Amanda.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Raymond.