Amanda-Users

No progress

2006-04-27 03:11:20
Subject: No progress
From: "Stefano Manzi" <milanwinner AT email DOT it>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 08:03:05 +0200
At this point, I think a remote help would be the last solution.
So it's necessary I communicate privately, naturally from my Linux machine, with some experienced of you.
In fact I should indicate my IP address and username & password.
I'm not worried for this remote access, but I can't see any other way of solving this case.
That's not because I'm lazy, otherwise I wouldn't have worked in front of computers!
So, my e-mail address which works in sending and receiving mails from the Linux machine is:

Someone who will be available during this days (here in Italy it is, now, eight o'clock, so six hours later than in the USA, and my work finishes at 17 o'clock in Italy so at 11 in the USA) can write messages to that address and, hopefully, give me the last support.

See you soon

Stefano
I have also a Messenger contact,