Amanda-Users

Linux presentation in Long Island today

2006-04-11 11:13:54
Subject: Linux presentation in Long Island today
From: Ian Turner <ian AT zmanda DOT com>
To: amanda-hackers AT amanda DOT org, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:07:57 -0400
Attention all Amanda users (or potential users) in Long Island:

I will be giving a talk at LILUG (Long Island Linux Users Group) tonight
(4/11) on Amanda features and installation. The talk does not assume any
Amanda knowledge, but will be of use to experienced users as well.

The meeting is at the Farmingdale State University of New York at 8 PM. See