Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda daily report question

2006-04-07 08:33:56
Subject: Re: Amanda daily report question
From: Anne Wilson <cannewilson AT tiscali.co DOT uk>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 13:29:58 +0100
On Friday 07 April 2006 13:19, Matt Hyclak wrote:

> Strange is OK, it's the Failure's you have to worry about.
>
> Looks good to me.

Thanks, Matt.  I think that only leaves splitting down the big one into
smaller jobs, and I'm ready to schedule.

Basically, I have some big directories containing video and photos, that don't
compress well, but don't change very much either, while the rest is small
files in formats that should compress well but are more fluid.  I'm guessing
that it would be useful to split them to reflect that.  Or doesn't it matter
very much?

Anne