Amanda-Users

Re: Amflush Problem - Again!

2006-03-04 01:05:11
Subject: Re: Amflush Problem - Again!
From: "Rohit Peyyeti" <Rohit AT genetechindia DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 11:32:42 +0530
Hello:

About your questions about clipping the contents - No, that's the full uncensored log/output of amflush :)

And about the problem, I found the solution - a weird one. I moved stuff from 20060216 out of the holding space to some other place and then amflush worked. I am wondering what could be going wrong here. I haven't still tried amflushing 20060216 contents to the tape yet, but I feel it might just work too. I post the results to this list soon.

But, what is making amflush not flush data to tape? Incase if it is facing problems maybe from OS or with something else, shouldn't it complain?

Regards,
Rohit

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Heskett" <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>