Amanda-Users

Re: dumper: FATAL must be run setuid root

2006-01-30 19:38:35
Subject: Re: dumper: FATAL must be run setuid root
From: Frank Smith <fsmith AT hoovers DOT com>
To: sgw AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:22:41 -0600
Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:

> To all users of AMANDA on Debian:
> Are these packages problematic in general?
>
> Thanks, Stefan

I run the Debian Sarge packages of Amanda (2.4.4p3-3) without any
problems (other than I don't particularly care for the default
locations it uses, but that's probably just due to my first experience
with Amanda being at work building from source).

Frank

--
Frank Smith                                      fsmith AT hoovers DOT com
Sr. Systems Administrator                       Voice: 512-374-4673