Amanda-Users

Re: still permision denied

2006-01-24 10:11:00
Subject: Re: still permision denied
From: Thomas Widhalm <widhalmt AT unix.sbg.ac DOT at>
To: gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:58:09 +0100

> Please describe to this list, exactly how you installed amanda.  If from
> tarball, every step to the final "make install".

I used yum install amanda-client on the clients. The server runs for a
long time now and I did just get in charge of it recently.

> >Regards,
> >Thomas

* Thomas Widhalm                             Unix Administrator *
* University of Salzburg                       ITServices (ITS) *
* Systems Management                               Unix Systems *
* Hellbrunnerstr. 34                     5020 Salzburg, Austria *
* widhalmt AT unix.sbg.ac DOT at                     +43/662/8044-6774 *
* gpg: 6265BAE6                                                 *
* http://www.sbg.ac.at/zid/organisation/mitarbeiter/widhalm.htm *