Amanda-Users

Re: Segmentation fault in amadmin

2006-01-03 14:43:48
Subject: Re: Segmentation fault in amadmin
From: Paddy Sreenivasan <paddy AT zmanda DOT com>
To: Wayne Johnson <wdtj AT yahoo DOT com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 11:25:30 -0800
Are you using amanda rpms from FC4 distribution? Is it Amanda 2.4.5? or 2.4.5p1
rpms?

Can you see if debuginfo rpms are available for Amanda? If they are available,
you can install them to get gdb symbols. You need not reproduce the problem.

Paddy

Amanda documentation: http://wiki.zmanda.com
Amanda forums: http://forums.zmanda.com