Amanda-Users

Segmentation fault in amadmin

2006-01-03 14:17:30
Subject: Segmentation fault in amadmin
From: Wayne Johnson <wdtj AT yahoo DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 11:00:30 -0800 (PST)
I've just installed Amanda on a new Fedora Core 4 system.  All seems to be working except that when I attempt to do an amadmin force host disk, I get a segmentation fault.  I have it configured for a VTAPE system.

Unfortunatly the FC4 binaries appear to be stripped, so gdb does not give much for a stack trace.

Any suggestions?

---
Wayne Johnson, | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N. | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003 | then, have it your way." --C.S. Lewis