Amanda-Users

Amanda only backup 1st tape in correct size???Help????

2005-09-11 21:03:56
Subject: Amanda only backup 1st tape in correct size???Help????
From: Yung Le <YungL AT chw.edu DOT au>
To: "'amanda-users AT amanda DOT org'" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:45:19 +1000
Hi,
I am backup the systems using amanda version 2.4.4p2 with tape array DELL
Power Vault 132T LTO2 hardware compress (24 tapes inside).

The configure of LTO using
define tapetype LTO2 {
    comment "LTO2 tape drives"
    length 406122 mbytes        # 400 Gig tapes
    filemark 9721 kbytes
    speed 2272 kbytes           # 1.5 Mb/s
}

But when I backup. Only first tape can backup 400GB. The rest of tapes
backup only 200GB.
Label        Time      Size      %    Nb
  000020      13:45  336315.1   83.1   114
  000021       2:35  158061.3   38.9     8
  000022       2:21  191737.2   47.2     8

Do you know how to setup in config file let amanda can backup all tapes up
to 400GB? Is it bug in software?
Any body has the sam problem with me?
Regards,
Yung

you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message and any attachments are those of the individual
sender, and are not necessarily the views of The Children's Hospital at Westmead

This note also confirms that this email message has been
virus scanned and although no computer viruses were detected, the Childrens
Hospital at Westmead accepts no liability for any consequential damage
resulting from email containing computer viruses.