Amanda-Users

info dir does not exist....

2005-09-01 13:13:09
Subject: info dir does not exist....
From: Guy Dallaire <clepeterd AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Amanda (E-mail)" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 12:55:56 -0400
In my amcheck log I have the following message:

NOTE: info dir /disk1/amanda/db/DailySet1/curinfo/sol/_disk1_RDBMS__BACKUP:
does not exist
NOTE: it will be created on the next run.

I've recently split the /disk1 DLE into /disk1 and /disk1/RDBMS_BACKUP
DLE's (with /disk1 expluding /disk1/RDBMS_BACKUP)

On every amcheck, I have the message. The strange thing here is that
the info dir DOES EXIST. Why is it telling me that it doesn't exist ?