Amanda-Users

amverify looping

2005-06-03 07:29:51
Subject: amverify looping
From: Jukka Salmi <j+amanda AT 2005.salmi DOT ch>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 13:14:09 +0200
Hi,

on a Amanda 2.4.4p4 system which ran fine for some months I noticed today
amverify was still running after about 5 hours; normally it only takes some
minutes to complete. I killed the process, and then received the so far
missing verify report (which was about 3MB...). For some reasons a certain
file system was checked over and over again: