Amanda-Users

Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Backup through SMB-Client

2005-05-31 10:09:11
Subject: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Backup through SMB-Client
From: ralf.lebeda AT ezi DOT de
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 15:36:55 +0200
Hi,

yes I've found it.

Thank you
Ralf

                    sgw AT amanda DOT org

                    Gesendet von:              An:     amanda-users AT amanda
DOT org
                    owner-amanda-users@        Kopie:

                    amanda.org                 Thema:  Re: Antwort: Re: Backup
through SMB-Client

                    31.05.2005 14:37

                    Bitte antworten an

                    amanda-users

Hello, Ralf,

on 31.05.2005, 12:32 you wrote to amanda-users AT amanda DOT org:

rled> thanks for your help. I've found it.
rled> It seems that the backup is doing okay and it's only a issue in
displaying
rled> some things.
rled> Now I know that the backup is doing fine and I' not so nervous
annymore.

Calm down, you use AMANDA ;-)

Did you find the small patch also?
It removed these messages for me, maybe this should go into the CVS
soon.

Best regards,
Stefan G. Weichinger.

mailto://sgw AT amanda DOT org