Amanda-Users

Antwort: Re: Backup through SMB-Client

2005-05-31 06:58:56
Subject: Antwort: Re: Backup through SMB-Client
From: ralf.lebeda AT ezi DOT de
To: Filip Rembiałkowski <filip AT kolmet.com DOT pl>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 12:32:29 +0200
Hi,

thanks for your help. I've found it.
It seems that the backup is doing okay and it's only a issue in displaying
some things.
Now I know that the backup is doing fine and I' not so nervous annymore.

Thanks and Rgds

Ralf

                    Filip

                    Rembiałkowski        An:     ralf.lebeda AT ezi DOT de

                    <filip@kolmet        Kopie:  amanda-users AT amanda DOT org

                    .com.pl>             Thema:  Re: Backup through SMB-Client

                    31.05.2005

                    11:49

Dnia 05/31/05 10:39, ralf.lebeda AT ezi DOT de napisał:
> ? Domain=[YYYYY] OS=[Windows NT 4.0] Server=[NT LAN Manager 4.0]

> Why does it send this mail?
> Is something wrong with that?
> Is there an explanation for this information?

yes, it is there - in the amanda-users archive :)

--
Filip Rembiałkowski
Administrator sieci