Amanda-Users

Re:

2005-03-02 05:20:49
Subject: Re:
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 05:11:15 -0500
On Wednesday 02 March 2005 03:11, shafiqa qawasmi wrote:
><DIV class=RTE>UX:acomp: ERROR: "output-tape.c", line 313: cannot
> find include file: <SYS DIV < mtio.>h&gt; </DIV></DIV></div><br
> clear=all><hr>Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! <a
> href="http://g.msn.com/8HMBEN/2740??PS=47575"; target="_top">MSN
> Messenger</a> Download today it's FREE!</html>

1) Please do not post html to a mailing list, partricularly if you are
not useing an MUA that properly identifies itself, and yours doesn't.
I nearly deleted it because of that.

2) This is nowhere near enough info.  What OS, version of it and the
amanda you're trying to build, etc.

3) I just surveyed my box, and it appears I have about 20 copies of
that file, so you either do not have all the -devel stuff installed,
or the system is otherwise miss-configured somehow.  I'm assuming
that the real name of the file is supposed to be 'mtio.h' and not the
html mangled 'mtio.>h' that is displayed here if I allow the html to
be decoded for display.  If indeed the Makefile is issueing that
broken piece of text, the first thing I'd do is nuke both the dir,
and the download, and go get it again, its contaminated somehow.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
by Gene Heskett are: