Amanda-Users

Same problem .... Amanda runs out of tape

2005-02-14 04:33:48
Subject: Same problem .... Amanda runs out of tape
From: S.Krumme AT stadt-duisburg DOT de
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:23:59 +0100

Hi,

I am using a HP Drive 40/80 GB and I am experiencing the same problem. The DLT has been changed twice. Backup was fine for two
days and today amanda was running again out of tape. Size of the backup is 12,5 GB what should be no problem. Its exactly as described
the backup is running fine for some time, then SCSI errors occur, and the backup runs out tape.
Im quite fed up with this matter at the moment, as my backup is quites scramble up by this. I have been searching for the error for some days,
replaced tapes, replaced the DLT.

Its frustrating.

Kind regards

Sandra Krumme