Amanda-Users

Re: Trouble with amrestore

2005-02-02 13:53:10
Subject: Re: Trouble with amrestore
From: Steve H <big_dog_steve AT yahoo DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:44:50 -0800 (PST)
Eric,

    Thanks, That worked great.  Now I am having a different problem.  When I go
into the restore menu:

As a test, I backed up the /root directory.  Now, when I do a setdisk /root
/root/.restore it doesn't have any files available to add to the extract list.

I created the .restore directory so I could test the restore.

If you have any other suggestions as to how I could fix this, I would
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Steve