Amanda-Users

Re: amanda.8 manpage

2005-01-13 10:26:31
Subject: Re: amanda.8 manpage
From: Nicolas Ecarnot <nicolas.ecarnot AT accim DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:19:33 +0100
Stefan G. Weichinger a écrit :

I am very happy about your offer but I would prefer if you could wait
with starting that new translation until we have an official version
of the docs. There is too much going on right now in those files.

Maybe we can do that transition with the next AMANDA-release, this
would be a good point to start.

Ok. I'm not looking at the releases everyday, so may I ask you to knock my door when this will be the time to start the translation ?

But if you want to help, we can also need a hand when it comes to
formatting some of the XML-files.

Er... I just downloaded by cvs the work you did (Makefiles and so on...), and I just can't get any HTML files (reconfigure, configure, make html...) so I'd rather let you manage this part :o)

And let's start a private thread to ask you some help off list.

--
Nicolas Ecarnot