Amanda-Users

Re: amanda.8 manpage

2005-01-13 09:37:13
Subject: Re: amanda.8 manpage
From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <monitor AT oops.co DOT at>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:25:37 +0100
Hi, Nicolas,

on Donnerstag, 13. Jänner 2005 at 13:13 you wrote to amanda-users:

NE> So if the cml files contain up-to-date text, the work of translation can
NE> begin.

I am very happy about your offer but I would prefer if you could wait
with starting that new translation until we have an official version
of the docs. There is too much going on right now in those files.

Maybe we can do that transition with the next AMANDA-release, this
would be a good point to start.

But if you want to help, we can also need a hand when it comes to
formatting some of the XML-files.

Thanks,
Stefan

Stefan G. Weichinger