Amanda-Users

Antw: Re: Filesize too big

2004-12-22 03:03:09
Subject: Antw: Re: Filesize too big
From: "Mathias Indermuehle" <Mathias.Indermuehle AT verkehrsclub DOT ch>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 08:47:21 +0100
Thanks for your answer..

Badly it doesn't realy help.. the problem is not on the holdingdisk,
its on the "tape" - I use a harddisk to backup these files.
The setting made smaller files at the holdingdisk, but not on the tape
(destination disk).

If there is no other posibility it would be a hint if someone can tell
me how to get these splitet files togethere.. (then I can use a script
to put them on the backup disk manualy and when I need a restore I can
put them togethere and unpack them)

thanks for help!
matz