Amanda-Users

Printout Reports

2004-08-09 10:53:50
Subject: Printout Reports
From: "Dege, Robert C." <robert.dege AT ngc DOT com>
To: "Amanda List (E-mail)" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 07:36:24 -0700
Hey all,

I have (2) issues with printing reports that I'm hoping someone can assist me
with.

1) Can I print old reports from previous backups (for cataloging purposes)?  I
think I can do that using amreport, but I want to verify this.  If not, what do
I have to do?

2) amanda will no longer print out reports after a successful backup.  The
program used to, but we had to turn it off a long time ago (by commenting out
the printer line in amanda.conf).  If I manually lpr ./amanda.conf as user
amanda, I get a printout.  So I'm looking for anytime of debugging techniques,
or suggestions so that I can get this excellent feature working again :)

-Rob