Amanda-Users

Error in backup

2004-05-19 01:30:25
Subject: Error in backup
From: "Pham, Tu" <tu.pham AT vicscouts.asn DOT au>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:29:24 +1000

Hi,

I received the following error in backup today:

NOTES:

planner: online.intranet.vicscouts.asn.au / 20040518 0 [dumps too big, 2897508 KB, full dump delayed]

taper: tape Online-DailySet1-Tuesday kb 9021344 fm 3 [OK]

Is there anything that I need to do. Will it cause any errors when I do backup today?

Also, I just wanted to ask what gets excluded in the backup given the exclude file attached. If my disklists are / and /online/backup/storage what gets excluded. I read in documentation somewhere that a ./diretory in the exclude list means that its the directory relative to the disk that gets backed up.

Thanks,

Tu