Amanda-Users

Some directories not being backed up

2004-05-18 21:51:47
Subject: Some directories not being backed up
From: "Pham, Tu" <tu.pham AT vicscouts.asn DOT au>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:47:21 +1000
Hi,

Im currently using Amanda to backup one server only (it Linux)

One directory however, does not appear to be backed up. I do not receive any error messages to say that a directory was not backed up.

I have attached the report that I get sent after backup is performed, a copy of my exclude list and disklist.

The directory that doesn't get backed up /online. When I do a amrecover and go to /onine, nothing is there. All other directories seem to be backed up.

Thanks,

Tu