Amanda-Users

mailing list issues

2004-05-11 11:01:02
Subject: mailing list issues
From: Todd Kover <kovert AT omniscient DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:52:05 -0400
There were problems with unsubscribing from the amanda lists.  This has
been corrected.

As always, please contact postmaster AT amanda DOT org if you have problems
with the mailing list rather than pestering everyone on the list.  This
isn't in the headers (I'll see about adding it) but it is described on
the amanda web page on where to go for help if this comes up again.

The amanda lists were recently reverted back to it's 1/16/04 state
and all the subsccribe/unsubscribes since then that were logged were
reapplied.  Apparently, they weren't all logged.  The partition that
held the list wasn't being backed up (left out of the disklist) and
that's the last copy I had (It is being backed up now).  My apologies
for any inconvenience.

I have unsubscribed anyone who's complained about being resubscribed.
(cc:'d on this message).

Again, if you have addiional issues, please contact postmaster AT amanda DOT
org.

-Todd