Amanda-Users

Pinging the list

2004-04-10 04:07:14
Subject: Pinging the list
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 03:54:28 -0400
Hi all;

Gee, did I get unsubscribed, or have we fixed *everyones* (except my)
problems?

It will soon be 24 hours since I posted my last comment, (6:35
yesterday morning) and thats the last message in this mailbox!
I'd hate to think that amanda has fallen into disuse to the point of
telling the last man out to turn off the lights!  Nah, couldn't
happen...

Everybody have a happy and joyfull Easter as we celebrate annually,
the resurrection of a man named Jesus (if english is your native
tongue).

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
by Gene Heskett are: