Amanda-Users

Re: Pinging the list

2004-04-19 17:29:26
Subject: Re: Pinging the list
From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <monitor AT oops.co DOT at>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 23:26:58 +0200
Hi, Gene,

on Samstag, 10. April 2004 at 09:54 you wrote to amanda-users:

GH> Hi all;

GH> Gee, did I get unsubscribed, or have we fixed *everyones* (except my)
GH> problems?

GH> It will soon be 24 hours since I posted my last comment, (6:35
GH> yesterday morning) and thats the last message in this mailbox!
GH> I'd hate to think that amanda has fallen into disuse to the point of
GH> telling the last man out to turn off the lights!  Nah, couldn't
GH> happen...

GH> Everybody have a happy and joyfull Easter as we celebrate annually,
GH> the resurrection of a man named Jesus (if english is your native
GH> tongue).

Thanks alot, Gene, I really would have answered with just a "Don't
know" to make some noise if I had been online.

As it happened I spent Easter Sunday in France and had dinner with an
english couple ...

Strange, it seems, but I will have a look at your thread tomorrow, if
I find the time ...

And I hope, you had happy Easter, too, even with those problems with
your tapes ...

--
best regards,
Stefan