Amanda-Users

RE: Problem with amrecover

2004-02-24 11:00:17
Subject: RE: Problem with amrecover
From: "Jack Parker" <jparker AT artentech DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:02:42 -0500
Now that you ask I can't find it.  I found something originally (I
thought) through www.amanda.org.  The link you provide is similar, in
that it is still doing it month to month, but has added features to
allow one to retain the search criteria for each month.  Thanks - I'll
have a deeper look now.

Regards,
Jack Parker