Amanda-Users

RE: Problem with amrecover

2004-02-24 09:58:14
Subject: RE: Problem with amrecover
From: "Jack Parker" <jparker AT artentech DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:02:27 -0500
Personally, trying to browse the archives was rather difficult, I had to
visit each month's worth of posts and search within it - each time I
would find a dozen or more matches for my samba query, none of which
resolved my question - which someday I may even ask.  Is there a better
searchable interface to the archives?

Regards,
Jack Parker