Amanda-Users

Re: User Friendly Reports

2004-02-11 07:34:43
Subject: Re: User Friendly Reports
From: JC Simonetti <simonetti-amanda AT echo DOT fr>
To: Gerhardus Geldenhuis <gerhardus AT necsa.co DOT za>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:31:34 +0100
The parameter "columnspec" from amanda.conf allows you to resize the columns.
I don't know if you can print out sizes in Gb, but this solution will allow you
to distinguish the 2 figures.

In my case I wouldn't like the printout in Gb because I use some sotware after
Amanda to analyse and compute her work: and say 100ko instead of 0,1Mo is more
accurate.

Example of use:
columnspec
"HostName=1:35,Disk=1:50,Level=1:1,OrigKB=1:10,OutKB=1:10,Compress=1:6,DumpTime=1:7,DumpRate=1:8,TapeTime=1:7,TapeRate=1:8"